Condoms are also known as safe amounts. Contraception is a common knowledge that must be known between husband and wife, or between men and women who have decided to have a relationship. Condoms are the best choice in addition to birth control pills. Condoms can not only play a role in contraception, but also link disease transmission, and generally speaking, condoms are safer and healthier than birth control pills. However, when using condoms for contraception, you must pay attention to the following 10 details.
Now the social contraceptive method is more and more, but we are the most commonly used condoms, but we often overlook some small details, in the use of condoms will control you, to see if you are using condoms on the existence of errors.
1., use should see the date of production and validity, expired condoms have deteriorated, easy to rupture, unfit for use.
2. condoms must be kept in a cool, dry and non acid, alkaline, oil environment. Such as contact with the above conditions become sticky and crisp, even in the shelf life should not be used again.
3. condoms have different specifications, should be based on the size of the penis erection, select the appropriate model, or too tight, easy to break, too loose, easy to slip, will affect the use of effects.
4., condoms should not be carried out in advance, but should be in the erection of the glans penis, from the penis part of homeopathy downward.
5. sets of the top of the glans, you should pinch the top of the condom for the storage of semen with small air sac to prevent the air in the balloon when the heat expansion, prompting ejaculation when semen to the root of the penis overflow.
6. condoms can only use water-based lubricants. Vaseline, liquid paraffin, face paint oil, cooking oil and other can increase the brittleness of condom in a short period of time, to accelerate its rupture.
7. condoms such as the use of cracks or slip found in use, only the replacement of condoms is still unsafe, should immediately stop sexual intercourse, use disinfectant to clean the genitals.
8. after ejaculation, you should press the fingers to hold the bottom of the condom together with the penis before the penis weakens.
9. remove the condom, do not let the semen flow out, and do not let the vaginal secretions outside the condom contact the body. Each condom can only be used once. The used condom should be packed into a plastic bag and thrown into the garbage can.
10., remove the condom finger can not contact the semen and vaginal secretions at the same time, so you must immediately wash your hands with soapy water in flowing water.
The net reader who read this also read:
The correct use of male condoms (illustration), female condom methods, a demonstration of how long a normal life of husband and wife
How to correctly use 72 hours of emergency contraceptives, Sheung Wan after attention and side effects, how long can you take the child after taking the ring?